What We Do
Graham Smith & Partners provides sophisticated international tax planning and advice and assists clients with tax planning for transactions and operations throughout the world.
Areas covered include :
- Corporate tax advice and returns
- Establishment of International businesses
- Corporate reorganizations
- Purchase and sale of a business
- International structuring
- Personal tax planning
- High net worth individuals
- Retirement planning
- Executive compensation
- Estate planning
- Advice on taxation of trusts and foundations
- Tax disputes and litigation
- Value added taxes, both domestic and international
- Real estate taxation
- International tax courses
We have an extensive networks of contracts, nationally and internationally, which include tax professionals, lawyers, bankers, and trustees. Through our international associates and correspondents, we can provide services in Europe, the United States, South America, the Caribbean and Asia.
All of our services are subject to our general terms and conditions.